Amber

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chapter 2: A Normal Day ( I wish)

The next morning I was sitting in class. I was in my additional mathematics's class but I have no interest in it. My place was at the front left side of the class. Just before the door but right next to the window. The sun was just rising above the horizon. The morning was musty and breezy. The morning mist was making the view outside the window fuzzy.

It's hard to believe that the day was starting with a shimmering ray of light ever since what had happened last night. What the boy said last night gave me the jujubes. I remember after night prep was over I had dragged myself straight to dorm. Even with my friends still in the festive mood and a s happy as day, I wasn't in one.

'It's okay. He's just toying with me' I thought
He's toying with my emotions. Trying to make me off balance. What He said couldn't have been true.
I paused that thought. However, it could be possible that he was telling the truth. 

NO!!! What was I thinking!! These are my friends I'm thinking badly about. I should have faith in them. Deep Inside I knew that I need to talk to one person. And that person was...

Knock!Knock!

Everyone even the teacher looked at the door. It pulled me out of my thought. Speak of the devil. There he was. A boy of dark olive skin tone, black spiky hair with glasses on. He was lean but muscular in a way. He have that charming smile that can steal a thousand girls's hearts.

"Zeal" I muttered.

"Ryan" He smiled back at me.

"What do you want?" The teacher asked. She was in her twenties and she's a practical teacher. Her skin was white and she have this kind face that you should not be mistaken there's no fire hidden within.

"Sorry to bother your time Miss Sydney but I'm just here to inform something." He said giddily.

As energetic as ever. Fits his namesake; Zeal means energy anyway. I thought.

The teacher raised her eyebrows and Zeal tensed. Haha. He's so funny that way. He can get uncomfortable easily if people were to give him looks. Quite a surprise since he would always have girls all over him all day long. .

"Mmm. To all Prefect Boards.. err...  prefects, we have a meeting today at the Prefect Room at 5.00 in the evening" He smiled. He skipped a bit at where he's standing and thanked the teacher and walked away. He was passing by the window when I said, "Can we meet later on? I have something to tell you."

"Kay. Gotta run. Later then, Ryan." He smiled and then jogged off as if the hallway was his track field.

I turned around only to see the teacher folding her hands over her chest. A drop of sweat trickled down my forehead. She gave me 'The Look'

"Care to share Mr. Ovalier?" she asked.

Hehe
_______________
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment