Amber

Monday, February 4, 2013

Life Under The Happy Mask


I  was a student from a boarding school and after a turn of event, I've decided to rejoin my old school.
I am a child of wrong conscience and I was never quiet understood by those of my age. I would always remember what had happened to me. The twist and turns and also the ups and down of a turn of event. I could never forget the betrayal of those I once called friends and I would never forgive.

 Call me cruel but things that happened to me causes me to be like this.

         Though I did move, I could never forget them. Trails of reminder remained in my life. Friends who looked the same as the old ones are also a reminder  of my dark and murky past. In this school I have tons of new friends and tons of fun along with some old friends. However, no matter how I tried turning my face from reality, I could never forget.

Unlike my friend, I could never forget easily

I somehow felt the different aspect of my lifestyle might had led to this. I could care a lot about someone but in the end I've always expected betrayal from them..


As painful as it is to me, I had to say 

                                                           Good Bye...


He reminded me of my adopted brothers.
She reminded me of my girl,

And it's nothing but pain. Growing and throbbing in my heart like shredded paper torn ed up by the blades of remembrance.

I don't want that anymore....I want to be free... No matter how much they brought me happiness, I have to forget and let them all go. This is my resolution and this is my will.

Today, I will be free from the past. Thanks for everything you guys gave me but I gotta let go right? Haha
XD

Thanks Hakeem and Syafiq for everything. I had fn being your big bro but I gotta let go. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment