Amber

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Stray, The Cat and The Puppy...

As I gazed back at what had happen in my life, it just kept bringing me down, destroying me to pieces like shattered glass that couldn't be reassembled back no matter what type of glue they decided to use on me. I was left as an outcast my whole life. A True Stray Dog as they might say. No matter how much I tried showing kindness or reflecting happiness towards others, they would still see me as that dirty mutt.
But two person had effected me moving back her at my old turf..  They are a Cat and a Puppy and this is  the tale of how I met them and how they had helped me.

-The Stray and The Poodle

The first time I met her she was easily accepted by people unlike me. She had the ability to charm people but behind those soft paws and kind face of hers she hid a sharp claw and a fierce snarl for those who'd threaten her. She is just like a cat. The domestic kind that people could very easily be charmed by but at the same time could fool people for daring to cross her.

As a cat, it's natural for her to hate a stray like me. That happened for like a few weeks when we first met until I've learnt that the poodle was nothing more but the same as me. We have the same family background and she hid that fact really well by being herself where as I have to be an outcast to hid that fact. However, we clicked in the end and that was all I could say about that. We stayed friends for 7 years now. Even when I had to go on to another place, we would never lost contact of one another and would keep ourselves up to date. That's the story of how I met the Cat and this is how she had helped me after I had a rough patch in life;

She's a fierce feline. However, she's a fierce and caring feline

-She was one of the only friends I would trust with my secrets. In truth, she knows everything about me even about my past. She knew me so well to even tell when I'm sad whilst I was smiling in front of everyone. Whenever that happened, she would just be there to listen to me and advice me. When I'm doing something wrong then she would actually beat me up. She's a fierce feline. However, she's a fierce and caring feline.  It's a wonder how we'd ended up being friends since we're worlds apart but I'm glad we did.


-The Stray and The Puppy


Actually, I didn't remember when I had first met him but he does. One of his friends dragged him up to join a competition and it was an interview, more like a try out. It was a spelling competition try out and I was there being the one who checked everyone's fault. Sniffing their weaknesses like a true stray. XD I had nothing much to say about him cause he's a puppy. An annoying puppy. But little that he knows, his annoying attitude is what actually kept me going after I moved in and trying to forget that murky past of mine. Like the Cat, he knew a lot about me but I won't allow him to know everything. I still have my Stray pride.

He is an annoying little puppy. However, little does he knows that he makes me really happy

-He is an annoying little puppy. However, little does he knows that he makes me really happy. He kept on bugging me and we would sometimes had a brawl and arguments over petty things like who's right or wrong and who's smarter or not or ridiculous things like.... It's too ridiculous to mention. But sometimes I feared that he would remind me a lot of my old brothers rather than cheering me on. I tend not to get to close to him  but I feared that I would actually hurt him one day. I just hoped that no matter what I say or do, he would be there to keep on bugging me. I would love that actually.

That's a short post on them but I won't tell you guys who they are... Only they themselves knows that. XD But if they've known this then I would just want to apologize if I did anything. Soon enough, I would have to face my past and those who I wanted to forget again and at that moment, it would be nice if they're with me. XD

-RJO




No comments:

Post a Comment