Amber

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My middle name means The Substitute

Hey there... For most of you out there you might have known about my other name but I'm here to right about my middle name: James.. It means the Supplanter.... The Substitute.. And in this tale, I bear that meaning quite well

Recently I've became close to a person... For me it's close XD. The person, let's call her/him S. S is a nice friend. However, it started when S's friend left for another school... I could positively say that they were close. REALLY CLOSE XD.. And I accpeted S's friendliness although it has its own rocky start.. In time we came close to each other but then in every time S would compare me to that old friend... Always comparing me with him.. I guess there's no telling that I'm actually sad about that XD

S is somewhat oblivious to his surrounding although S denies it. I guess that's why S could never tell when I was hurt or sad. Hmm.. But my middle name is James so I guess all along I was always meant to be just the Substitute XD. I wish I could change my destiny... I Don't Wanna be the Substitute... I want to be the real deal to you. I guess I was wrong..

:I won't tell S this but it does seems stupid of me to be jealous of this fact.... S  and that old friend had been friends since they were young but I've only known S for about 3 years.....

In the end I would just be a forgotten memory again. Another substitute till I'm no longer needed. I should be grateful to have a friend like S. I will be S's loyal friend till the time comes when I'm no longer needed as S's friend XD
Meow I love this drawing... no relevance to post


No comments:

Post a Comment